Published - At Last!

Dear All,

I am pleased to say that thanks to a dear friend of mine, I have been published at last. It's an awesome feeling to see one's name in print. Here is my list so far:
1. Design Today (April-09) - Write up on PVR Phoenix Multiplex interiors
2. Good Housekeeping (April-09) - Protect Yourself from the Rainy Days - an article on how to manage your finances during recession
3. Good Housekeeping (June-09) - Action Plan: Help Your Child Reach their Potential

Please do read the India editions of th emagazines listed above!

Thanks!
IC

Comments

White Magpie said…
Congrats. Links??
ichatteralot said…
I can mail them to you - these are not published online but are in print
White Magpie said…
Please do. Was searching online, grrr.
White Magpie said…
?? Did you mean post?
ichatteralot said…
I can email them - cant post here as there may be copyright issues
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!

- Niv
White Magpie said…
well, why the long wait? You know my email.
Nautilus said…
Hey, slightly late in the day, but Congratulations!! Yes, we do need the scanned pages :))
Nautilus said…
You have retired from blogging, haven't you?? :( Come back please...

Popular posts from this blog

The Chatroom - Then & Now

Sibling Rivalry

My First Job